Monday, January 9, 2012

Dolce&Gabbana Spring/Summer 2012 Men's Collection: Get Caught In The Net

I know I am a little bit of a... You know... When it comes to some of my preferred trends and I may or may not be guilty of having more than one "favourite" but Dolce & Gabbana rarely let me down and so, I'll say it again unashamedly -- it's my favourite, Dolce & Gabbana! I remember featuring a couple of these looks in my review of this line when showcased in Milan last year; check it here. The following quote is attached to the line and the description of its inspiration:

"A fashion net, a metaphor for the youthful growth of the internet and its interaction with trends. An ouverture that lets the others inside our own personal story, inside our clothes, under our skin".

How the creative heads stay so innovative, I really don't know! 










Image Courtesy: Source