Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Topman Smart Redefined Collection

My dear readers, I have been away from you for nearly a month but now I am back and I really want to treat you like I never left at all because, I love you! Getting right into it, I got an email last night containing these pics from Topman's latest collection -- "Smart Redefined" -- and I immediately gravitated towards it. 

While I was away, I thought to myself, what can I show my readers to sustain and remind them why this little space of mine is fashionably edible! After all, this blog's sole purpose is to make Fred Astaire's legacy in grace and style live forever. That said, there are thousands of fashion blogs out there, rightly so, because I believe there is room for everybody. My personal challenge now, is to try and say the same things as everybody else but completely differently...

Anyway, I think these images are self explanatory of one of my aspirations; a grunge gentleman's contrast against dapper pieces. The make-me-fall-in-love items in this editorial have to included the leopard print neck tie, the rosary accessory underneath the trench and the white suit jacket with the black lapels. This collection personifies my mind!

Oh, how I love Topman. Enjoy. 




Images Courtesy: Topman.com